Dungeonators 1.0 Released!
You can find it in the iTunes App Store here: http://bit.ly/rkZvCJ
It’s a free download!
Ad Hoc Release 8
Dungeonators 0.8 Release Notes
This is pretty close to the final release! Some minor bug fixes and lost of tuning of game play.
- > Background music file reduced in size so it will load in low memory situations.
- > Dungeon 3 bosses have an awesome amount of health and energy.
- > Foom is more easily beaten.
- > Resurrect only resurrects once!
- > Spell pages displays stats for spells.
Ad Hoc Release 7
Dungeonators 0.7 Release Notes
Getting close to the final, ready-to-submit-to-the-App-Store release!
Thanks for all you feedback.
- > Updated spell descriptions
- > Micro adjustments to a lot of spells
- > Fixed bug so that energy costs properly calculated in multi-cast spells
tumblrbot asked: WHAT IS YOUR EARLIEST HUMAN MEMORY?
I have no human memories!
Ad Hoc Release 6
Dungeonators 0.6 Release Notes
Howdy intrepid testers!
This is a quick bug fix release that contains the following:
- > Zayra’s Resurrection spell now properly raises zombies from the dead.
- > Crits are back! Spell with a chance to crit will do so now!
Ad Hoc Release 5
Dungeonators 0.5 Release Notes
After exhaustive testing and soul searching (and some soul nibbling) I’ve made extensive changes to Dungeonators:
- > Spells now drop in order and on purpose. No more random spell awards. Now it’s all part of a bigger plan!
- > All Spells in EZ Mode dungeons have a 5 second cooldown and all Spells in Heroic dungeons have a 2 second cooldown. The idea is to s-l-o-w-d-o-w-n the game so you have some time to make decisions or use a strategy.
- > Morgan’s spell Call has been replaced with Vitamin and doubles Morgan’s health for a short time.
- > All bad guy health and energy values have been adjusted to create more of a challenge.
- > All good guy spell damage has been adjusted to also create more of a challenge.
Note: The Spells Screen is out of date and some of the sounds are still preliminary.
Adhoc Release 4
Dungeonators 0.4 Release Notes
Well Met O Fearless Testers!
In this release of Dungeonators I’m made the following improvements based on your suggestions:
- > Damage from Ting reduced by 25%
- > Damage from Tang reduced by 50%
- > Damage from Tomb reduced by 25%
- > Healing aggro reduced by 50%
- > Spell award drop rates improved
Given all the changes you might want to reset the game and start over from the beginning. Deleting the previous version of Dungeonators off your iPhone is one way. But it’s more fun to use a cheat code:
- > Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- > Scroll to section of settings for 3rd party apps
- > Touch the Dungeonators item
- >Touch the Cheat Code field
- > Type in prodigious birth
- > Exit the Settings App
- > Start Dungeonators and the game is reset!
Have fun and let me know how it goes!
Adhoc Release 3
Dungeonators 0.3 Release Notes
Dear Fearless & Faithful Testers,
After a bit of head scratching and hair pulling I have a major update:
- > Zombies now return at 50% health down from 80%
- > Erebus’s spells do 25% more damage over time
- > Tang and Tombs health has been reduced about 10%
- > Zayra’s heal spell does 50% more immediate healing and a small about of healing over time
- > Morgan now has 15% more health
- > Fixed the mysterious bug in the Battle Menu Screen: Now the menu items work in the event of a tie!
There are still plenty of Adhoc slots available for wanna be testers. If you have a friend who would like to test Dungeonators just send me his or her UDID and email address.
The bad guys (Fing, Fang, Foom, Ting, Tang, Tomb, Ding, Dang, and Doom) are pretty tough but they have a hidden weakness.
Some bad guys are allergic to physical spells. Some bad guys are allergic to magical spells. And some bad guys alternate their allergies during a battle.
Some spells cause physical damage. Some spells cause magical damage. And some spells do both flavors of damage (or no damage at all).
See if you can figure out which bad guys are allergic to which spells. After you do the bad guys are much easier to deal with!